Friday, March 23, 2012

The way I think the presentation will go.

I personally think that the week and the presentation will go great, and not just for me and hannah but for everybody because we have the help from eachother, and the flash that has been greatly updated from last year. Also the great teaching staff we have for the class is great with Mr.Sparks and Mr.Addair.
     I Think the 8th grade should go first so that the 7th grade should see how the 8th grade does it, so they can get a boost of confidence from us and i thnk when me and hannah go it will be the best one that day, because we have a great game idea.
     I also think that since the flash adobe player has been updated it will make it easier for the 7th grade next year, last year we were using the 2.0 flash but now we can us 3.0. It has better thing that you can us like snippets and tweens.
     I also like the teachers and the way they teach us and i feel like i have learned a lot at the end of every day, and Mr.Sparks and Mr.Addair has encouraged me greatly to become a game designer.
 That is the way i think the presentation will go tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment